George Keymas (1925 - 2008)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Black Dakotas (1955) [Spotted Deer]: Knifed in the back by Gary Merrill as they are forced to fight in the Sioux camp. (Thanks to Brian)
- Santa Fe Passage (1955) [Chief Satank]: He's getting the better of John Payne in a knife fight when he is stabbed in the back by Irene Tedrow. (Thanks to Brian).
- Utah Blaine (1957) [Rink Witter]: Shot multiple times by Rory Calhoun after a running fight through the streets of the town. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke In Tucson (1958) [Hondo]: Shot dead in the saloon when he tries to outdraw Mark Stevens. (Thanks to Brian)
- Arizona Raiders (1965) [Montana Smith]: Shot off the top of the Mission Station after a running battle with Audie Murphy. (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Black Saddle: Client: Vardon (1959) [Mace]: Shot by Dick Simmons in the climactic shootout. (Thanks to Brian)
- Wagon Train: The Robert Harrison Clarke Story (1963) [John Warbow]:
- Cimarron Strip: Journey To A Hanging (1967) [David Penny]: Guns drawn, he rides into Henry Silva's camp with two companions looking for a cattle thief. Realising they have the wrong men they holster their guns and are then shot in cold blood so Henry's gang can have their horses. (Thanks to Brian)
- The F.B.I.: Line of Fire (1967) [William Judson]: Dies on the operating table after getting shot by Henry Silva.
- Mannix: Run, Sheep, Run (1967) [Orville Gooch]: Shot to death by Mike Connors and falls off the roof.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.