The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
George Dzundza (1945 - )
- No Way Out (1987) [Sam Hesselman]: Shot in the chest by Will Patton in the Pentagon gymnasium. (Thanks to Matt)
- The Beast (1988) [Daskal]: Killed by a mob of Afghan women after his tank breaks down in the ruins of their village. (I haven't seen this movie myself.) (Thanks to Stephen)
- Basic Instinct (1992) [Gus Moran]: Stabbed repeatedly in the neck with an icepick by Sharon Stone in an elevator; he dies shortly after Michael Douglas discovers him. (The movie initially indicates that the killer was Jeanne Tripplehorn, but later confirms it was Sharon.)
- The Limbic Region (1996) [Lloyd]: Shot in the head by the mortally-wounded Edward James Olmos in a police station.
- Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero (1998; animated) [Dr. Gregory Belson]: Crushed when the helipad falls from the disintegrating oilrig onto his speedboat as he tries to escape.
- City by the Sea (2002) [Reg Duffy]: Shot repeatedly by William Forsythe (who had mistaken him for James Franco); he then falls down the stairwell shaft. His body is shown afterwards when Nestor Serrano discovers him after hearing the shots. (Thanks to ND)
- Law & Order: Confession (1991) [Sergeant Max Greevey]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Vyto Ruginis. (George did not actually appear in this episode; his character's death was written in to explain his departure from the series.) (Thanks to Robert and Mac)
- Grey's Anatomy: Six Days, Part 2 (2007) [Harold O'Malley]: Dies of multi-system organ failure after undergoing cancer surgery. He is taken off life support and dies with his family by his side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.