Geoffrey Lewis (1935 - 2015)
- Bad Company (1972) [Hobbs]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Jeff Bridges and Barry Brown in the woods.
- The Culpepper Cattle Co. (1972) [Russ]: Shot in the back by one of John McLiam's men in the climactic shootout.(Thanks to Brian)
- Moon of the Wolf (1972) [Lawrence Burrifors]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by a wolf. (Thanks to Michael)
- Dillinger (1973) [Harry Pierpont]: Shot in the chest by a road cop, as he is trying to get help for his wounded arm. (in real-life, Pierpont was sent to the electric chair). (Thanks to Fred)
- High Plains Drifter (1973) [Stacey Bridges]: Shot to death by Clint Eastwood during the final shoot-out. (Thanks to Fred)
- Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974) [Eddie Goody]: Shot by police while hiding in the trunk of the getaway car; he dies after George Kennedy opens the trunk and dumps him out in the road.
- The Return of a Man Called Horse (1976) [Zenas]: Killed in an explosion during a battle with Richard Harris and the Sioux warriors. (Thanks to Michael)
- Heaven's Gate (Johnson County Wars) (1980) [Trapper Fred]: Shot to death by Sam Waterston and Sam's men when Geoffrey attempts to shoot at them. (Thanks to Robert)
- Lust in the Dust (1985) [Hard Case Williams]: Shot to death by Tab Hunter, Divine, & Lainie Kazan during a gun fight.
- Pink Cadillac (1989) [Ricky Z]: Killed off-screen by one of the white supremacist group members
- The Lawnmower Man (1992) [Terry McKeen]: Shot to death by a security guard while Geoffrey is helping Jeff Fahey in a computer lab. (Thanks to Michael)
- Only the Strong (1993) [Kerrigan]: Killed (off-screen) by gang members.
- Point of No Return (The Assassin) (1993) [Drugstore Owner]: Shot in the back by Bridget Fonda's accomplices, as he tries to defend himself during a robbery.
- The Way of the Gun (2000) [Abner Mercer]: Fatally wounded in a shoot-out; he dies off-screen after sending James Caan away. (Thanks to Fred)
- The Devil's Rejects (2005) [Roy Sullivan]: Beaten to death by Bill Moseley outside a shack. (Thanks to Robert)
- Down in the Valley (2005) [Sheridan]: Shot repeatedly by Edward Norton during a shoot-out by his car.
- Gunsmoke: Hostage! (1972) [Lafitte Bonner]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Ken Curtis and his men, just as he tries to shoot James Arness.
- Mannix: Cry Silence (1972) [Killer]: Shot to death by Mike Connors. Dies shortly after talking with Mike and Anthony Zerbe.
- Salem's Lot (1979 miniseries) [Mike Ryerson]: Burned to death (along with the other vampires) when Lance Kerwin and David Soul set fire to the house. (Thanks to Michael)
- Gunsmoke: The Last Apache (1990; TV) [Bodine]: Stabbed in the stomach with his own knife in a knife fight with James Arness. (Thanks to Brian)
- The X Files: Tithonus (1999) [Alfred Fellig]: Shot in the stomach/torso (which also accidentally hits Gillian Anderson) by Richard Ruccolo who mistakes his camera for a gun. He dies after keeping her alive long enough for "Death" to take his life away instead.
- Father of Juliette Lewis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.