Geneviève Bujold (1942 - )
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) [Anne Boleyn]: Executed (off-screen) by beheading; we only see the sword swinging towards her neck before the canons open fire to signal her execution. (Thanks to Michael and Bob)
- Antigone (1974) [Antigone]: Presumably commits suicide after being entombed alive on Fritz Weaver's orders. (I haven't seen this version, but I'm familiar with the original play.)
- Obsession (1976) [Elizabeth Courtland/Sandra Portinari]: Playing a dual role as mother and daughter, the mother "Elizabeth" is killed in a car crash/explosion while her kidnappers are being chased by police. (The daughter "Sandra" survives the movie.) (Thanks to Ursula)
- Murder by Decree (Sherlock Holmes and Saucy Jack) (1979) [Annie Crook]: Dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances (presumably murder) in an insane asylum; we learn of her death when John Gielgud informs Christopher Plummer.
- Last Night (1998) [Mrs. Carlton]: Dies (along with everybody on Earth) when the world ends for unexplained reasons, while she's watching Michael McMurtry's piano recital. The screen fades to white at the end of each character's final scene.
- Hallmark Hall of Fame: Saint Joan (1967) [Joan of Arc]: Executed by being burned at the stake.
- Ex-Mrs. Paul Almond (director).
- Mother of Matt Almond.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.