Gene Tierney (1920 - 1991)
Film Deaths Edit
- Belle Starr (Belle Starr, the Bandit Queen) (1941) [Belle Shirley a.k.a. Belle Starr]: Shot to death by Olin Howland while she's riding her horse into town. (Thanks to Waite)
- The Shanghai Gesture (1941) [Victoria Charteris a.k.a. Poppy Smith]: Shot twice in the stomach by her mother (Ona Munson) (Thanks to Bill)
- Heaven Can Wait (1943) [Martha Strabel Van Cleve]: Dies (off-screen) by unspecified natural causes, we last she her standing with Don Ameche at a party, while Don's narration states that this was the last time they would ever dance together. (Thanks to Gerardo)
- Leave Her to Heaven (1945) [Ellen Berent Harland]: Commits suicide by taking arsenic, planting the poison in the sugar in order to frame Jeanne Crain for her "murder". She dies shortly afterwards, with Cornel Wilde by her bedside. (Thanks to Gerardo and Adam)
- The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) [Lucy Muir]: Dies of old age/natural causes after falling asleep in her chair; we see her hand fall to the side, then see her ghost being reunited with Rex Harrison's (she's made up to look older for the death scene, then appears young again as a ghost) (Thanks to Jenny and Adam)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.