Gene Kelly (1912 - 1996)
- Christmas Holiday (1944) [Robert Manette]: Shot by police just as Gene is about to kill Deanna Durbin; he dies in her arms shortly afterwards.
- Words and Music (1948) [Speciality Dancer]: Shot in the stomach by his romantic rival in a play-within-the-play dance number; Gene staggers over to Vera-Ellen's body and carries her up the staircase, then dies after collapsing and giving one of her final kiss. (Thanks to McQuade)
- Invitation to the Dance (1956) [Host/Pierrot/The Marine/Sinbad]: Playing multiple roles in different stories of this anthology, 'Pierrot' falls to his death from a tightrope. (Thanks to Val)
- What a Way to Go! (1964) [Pinky Benson]: Trampled to death by a crowd of fans outside a theatre. (Played for comic effect). (Thanks to Mac, Val and Constantine)
- Ex-husband of Betsy Blair.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.