Gemma Arterton (1986 - )
- Quantum of Solace (2008) [Strawberry Fields]: Drowned in oil (off-screen) by Mathieu Amalric's men; her body is shown afterwards lying on Daniel Craig's bed when Judi Dench shows her to Daniel. (A play/tribute to Shirley Eaton's death scene in Goldfinger.) (Nudity alert: Rear) (Thanks to Fleming, Tommy, Gerardo, Nathan, Patrick, Andrew, and Kris)
- Clash of the Titans (2010) [Io]: Stabbed in the back with a sword (which exited through her stomach) by Jason Flemyng; she dies shortly afterwards while in the arms of Sam Worthington, as her body turns to mist. She is later brought back to life by Liam Neeson's divine powers. (Thanks to Arrowhead, Skeebo, and Tommy)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) [Tamina]: Falls to her death after being knocked over the edge of a chasm by Ben Kingsley, as Jake Gyllenhaal looks on in horror. Her death is later undone when Jake turns back time. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Byzantium (2012) [Clara]: Playing a vampire, her transformation is shown in a flashback, as she confronts and kills (off-screen) her "mortal" self.
- Wrath of the Titans (2012) [Io]: Gemma does not actually appear in this film, but it's established in Liam Neeson's narration that she died of unspecified causes during the time between Clash of the Titans and the sequel. (Thanks to Tim)
- Gemma Bovery (2014) [Gemma Bovery]: Accidentally chokes to death or suffocates on a piece of bread during an argument with Mel Raido, with her husband Jason Flemyng mistaking Mel's actions for intimacy and thereby preventing Mel from saving her.
- The Voices (2014) [Fiona]: Accidentally stabbed to death by Ryan Reynolds after Ryan falls on her with a knife, followed by Ryan "mercy killing" her by stabbing her again, first in her heart, and then multiple times in her torso. Her body is seen several times as Reynolds attempts to dispose of it and there are a few points where Reynolds imagines her severed head talking to him.
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles (2008) [Tess Durbeyfield]: Executed (off-screen) by hanging; the mini-series ends with a black flag being raised at the prison, indicating that the sentence has been carried out. (Thanks to Angus)
- The Duchess of Malfi (2014) [The Duchess of Malfi]: Strangled by Sean Gilder's men; she dies as Sean attempts to revive her.
- Inside No. 9: Tom & Gerri (2014) [Gerri]: Dies (off-screen) in a car crash some time after leaving Reece Shearsmith's flat; she appears as visions throughout the rest of the episode to Reece, who is convinced that she is still alive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.