Gayle Hunnicutt (1943 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- P.J. (New Face in Hell) (1968) [Maureen Preble]: Shot to death. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Eye of the Cat (Wylie) (1969) [Kassia]: Falls to her death from a ladder after being startled by a cat. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Scorpio (1973) [Susan]: Shot in the chest by Alain Delon in a parking garage while Burt Lancaster watches helplessly.
- The Spiral Staircase (1975) [Blanche]: Strangled by Christopher Plummer; the scene cuts away before her actual death, but her body is shown afterwards when Jacqueline Bisset discovers her in a closet. (See also Rhonda Fleming in the 1946 version).
- The Sell-Out (The Set-up) (1976) [Deborah]: Shot by Oliver Reed. (Thanks to Rick)
- Strange Shadows in an Empty Room (Una Magnum Special pet Tony Saitta; .44 Special; Blazing Magnums; Tough Tony Saitta) (1976) [Margie Cohn]: Stabbed repeatedly in the stomach, while the blind Tisa Farrow listens helplessly. Her body is shown again later on when Stuart Whitman runs into the apartment. (Thanks to Shirley)
TV Deaths Edit
- Get Smart: It Takes One to Know One (1967) [Octavia]: Playing a robot, she self-destructs from the electrical feedback from Richard Gautier (also a robot). She is later reassembled. (Played for comic effect obvisously) (Thanks to Robert)
Notable Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.