Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Gary Busey (1944 - )
- The Magnificent Seven Ride! (1972) [Hank Allan]: Shot to death, along with Robert Jaffe, by Lee Van Cleef.
- The Buddy Holly Story (1978) [Charles Hardin 'Buddy' Holly]: Killed in a plane crash (off-screen), along with Gailard Sartain and Gilbert Melgar. (It's been a long time since I've seen this movie, but I believe it ended with some on-screen text relating the facts of the crash.)
- Straight Time (1978) [Willy Darin]: Shot to death by Dustin Hoffman.
- Let's Get Harry (The Rescue) (1986) [Jack]: Killed in a battle with the Colombian forces while he and the group try to save Mark Harmon.
- Lethal Weapon (1987) [Mr. Joshua]: Shot in the chest by Mel Gibson and Danny Glover, after Gary breaks away from the other officers arresting him.
- Hider in the House (1989) [Tom Sykes]: Gunned down by the police when he tries to kill Mimi Rogers.
- Predator 2 (1990) [Peter Keyes]: Bisected when the Predator throws a razor-sharp disc at him.
- Point Break (1991) [FBI Agent Angelo Pappas]: Shot in the back by James LeGros in airport, while Keanu Reeves looks on helplessly; he dies with Keanu by his side.
- Wild Texas Wind (1991) [Justice Hayden Parker]: Killed by Dolly Parton.
- Under Siege (1992) [Commander Peter Krill]: Killed in an explosion when his submarine blows up.
- The Firm (1993) [Eddie Lomax]: Accidentally shot in the chest by Dean Norris in Gary's office.
- Drop Zone (1994) [Ty Moncrief]: Thrown from a skyscraper by Wesley Snipes (who parachutes to safety); he lands on a truck below.
- Surviving the Game (1994) [Doc Hawkins]: Killed/cremated when Ice-T throws him into the trophy room of already-burning lodge, which explodes just seconds later.
- Man with a Gun (Gun for Hire; Hired for Killing) (1996) [Jack Rushton]: Shot in the back by Jennifer Tilly as Gary is about to shoot Michael Madsen.
- Lethal Tender (1997) [Mr. Turner]: Shot to death by Kim Coates.
- The Rage (1997) [Art Dacy]: Killed by Lorenzo Lamas.
- Soldier (1998) [Captain Church]: Shot in the stomach by Jason Isaacs.
- Universal Soldier II: Brothers in Arms (1998) [Otto Mazur]: Killed in a fight with Jeff Wincott.
- No Tomorrow (1999) [Noah]: Stabbed in the back with a knife throw by Master P in plane.
- Hot Boyz (Gang Law) (Video, 2000) [Tully]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Snoop Dogg.
- Two Shades of Blue (2000) [Jack Reynolds]: Shot in the back by Patsy Pease while Gary is holding a gun on Rachel Hunter on the porch of the beachhouse.
- On The Edge (2002) [Felix]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun by Ron O'Neal as Gary is about to shoot Bernie Casey.
- Quigley (2003) [Archie Channing/Quigley]: Killed in a car accident; he is reincarnated as a dog for most of the movie. In the end, he is given a second chance to be alive again.
- The Gingerdead Man (2005) [Millard Findlemeyer]: Executed in the electric chair. He is brought back to life when his spirit is place in a life-sized gingerbread man. He later dies again when he is incinerated in an oven while possessing Jonathan Chase's body.
- Shut Up and Shoot! (2006) [Bob Katz]: Dies of a sudden heart attack while talking to Silvio Pollio; it later turns out to be a faked death by Silvio, who's actually part of an undercover FBI operation. (Played for dark and off-color comedy.)
- Piranha 3DD (2012) [Clayton]: Devoured along with Clu Gulager by piranhas in lake at night after they burn a dead floating cow, that's laying piranha eggs, causing all the eggs to hatch.
- Candiland (2016) [Arnie/God]: Stabbed multiple times by Chelah Horsdal and James Clayton, as both of them hold the knife together.
- Gunsmoke: The Busters (1975) [Harve Daley]: Dies of a subdural haematoma on the brain some days after being kicked in the head by a bronco he was trying to tame. The last character to die in the long-running series.
Video Game Deaths
- Hitman (2016) [Gary Busey]: Assassinated by David Bateson.
Father of Jake Busey