Garrick Hagon (1939 - )
- Star Wars (Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope) (1977) [Biggs Darklighter, Red Three]: Killed when Darth Vader (James Earl Jones/David Prowse) shoots down his X-Wing, causing it to explode.
- Nowhere To Hide (1987) [William Devlin]: Run over by John Colicos's limo when John is escaping from thier warehouse hideout after thier plans are exposed.
- Erased (2012) [James Halgate]: Killed in an explosion when Garrick opens a suitcase that Aaron Eckhart had rigged to detonate.
- RED 2 (2013) [Davis]: Shot in the chest by Anthony Hopkins, after Anthony releases nerve gas inside the plane.
- Thriller: The Colour of Blood (1973) [Peter]: Strangled (off-screen) by Norman Eshley; his body is shown lying on the floor afterwards.
- Guyver: Bio-Booster Armor: Attack of the Hyper Zoanoid Team 5 (1994; anime) [Gaster]: Blown to pieces when Sho Fukamachi/Guyver I (Tom Fahn) slashes his nozzles, which contain his flammable liquid supply. (For the LA Hero version of Gaster's death, see Bill Kestin).
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) [Henry Adams]: After murdering the other Joker-infected patients in an attempt to "purify the genepool," Garrick commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, having recognized the Joker-infected Kevin Conroy as a better candidate for replacing the Joker than him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.