Garrett Morris (1937 - )
- The Stuff (1985) ['Chocolate Chip' Charlie W. Hobbs]: Devoured from the inside by the Stuff, as Andrea Marcovicci looks on in horror. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Saturday Night Live (Oct. 25, 1975) [Square Dancer]: Shot to death, along with all the other dancers, after the dance caller (Dan Aykroyd) instructs them to shoot each other.
- Saturday Night Live (Jan. 10, 1976) [Third Violinist]: Appears as a corpse, propped up on stage as part of the "Dead String Quartet."
- Saturday Night Live (Jan. 24, 1976) [Patient]: Heart removed (off-screen) after Dudley Moore pronounces him clinically dead; the sketch ends with Garrett raising his hand to indicate that he's still alive as the surgeons prepare to operate.
- Saturday Night Live (Apr. 17, 1976) [Third Violinist]: Appears as a corpse, propped up on stage as part of the "Dead String Quartet."
- Saturday Night Live (May 15, 1976) [Hearing Test Applicant #1]: Shot in the back in the crossfire of a shoot-out between the police and two bank robbers (Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi), while Garrett, Jane Curtin, and Gilda Radner are all wearing headphones and are oblivious to the chaos around them.
- Saturday Night Live (July 31, 1976) [Black Man]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Dan Aykroyd and Chevy Chase as Garrett tries to run.
- Saturday Night Live (Mar. 11, 1978) [Garrett Morris]: In a sketch set in the future, he dies (off-screen) of a heroin overdose several years before the sketch begins; the cause of his death is mentioned when the elderly John Belushi reminisces about his castmates while visiting the cemetery. (Thanks to Tommy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.