Gailard Sartain (1946 - )
- The Buddy Holly Story (1978) [The Big Bopper]: Killed in a plane crash (off-screen), along with Gary Busey and Gilbert Melgar; the movie ends with some on-screen text relating the facts of the crash.
- Trouble in Mind (1985) [Fat Adolph]: Shot in the chest by Kris Kristofferson in a nightclub.
- Equinox (1992) [Dandridge]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Matthew Modine in a restaurant.
- The Real McCoy (1993) [Gary Buckner]: Attacked by Terence Stamp's pet tiger while Sartain is chasing to Kim Basinger.
- Murder in Mind (1997) [Charlie]: Stabbed then shot repeatedly by Nigel Hawthorne after distracting Sartain (having just killed Jimmy Smits); originally we are led to believe that Jimmy killed him…but this turns out to be a false memory implanted in Mary-Louise Parker’s mind by Nigel Hawthorne’s hypnosis (parts of the murder and his body are seen in flashbacks throughout the story).
- The Patriot (1998) [Floyd Chisolm]: Stabbed in the head with a piece of broken glass by Steven Seagal (there is an alternative scene where Steven breaks a wine glass then stabs Sartain repeatedly in the neck with it).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.