Gail O'Grady (1963 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Werewolf (1987) [Victim in VW]: Presumably killed along with Linden Ashby, by the werewolf. (I haven't seen this movie, but their idenitification as "victims" makes it seem a reasonable assumption that they get killed.)
- Sleep Easy, Hutch Rimes (2000) [Olivia Wise]: Knocked out with a bottle and shoved over a cliffside balcony by Swoosie Kurtz.
- Lucky Seven (2003) [Rachel Myer]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer; we learn of her death afterwards when her husband (Brian Markinson) breaks the news to her daughter (Brianna Mamoli) the next morning.
- Lycan (2017) [Ms. Fields]: Dies in an explosion along with Dania Ramirez, who sets off the explosion to stop Gail from killing Jake Lockett.
TV Deaths Edit
- Superboy: Hollywood (1989) [Victoria Letour]: Dies (off-screen) during the passage of time between the 1930s and the present-day epilogue.
- Silk Stalkings: Crime of Love (1993) [Billy Whitburn-Marks]: Bludgeoned to death with a hand weight (off-screen) by Peter Sands in a hotel room; her body is shown afterwards when Rob Estes and Mitzi Kapture investigate the scene.
- CSI: Miami: And How Does That Make You Kill? (2008) [Dr. Rachel Marsh]: Shot in the chest by Bradford Tatum.
Noteworthy Connections Edit
- Ex-Mrs. Jeffrey Byron
- Ex-Mrs. Steve Fenton (producer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.