Fritz Weaver (1926 - 2016)
- The Machete Cortez Story (1988) [Greg Dalton]: Accidentally shot in the head by Robert Wagner after Weaver takes the bullet for Benicio Del Toro.
- The Twilight Zone: The Obsolete Man (1961) [Chancellor]: Beaten to death by members of the State after having been declared obsolete, due to his cowardice during Burgess Meredith's execution; the story ends as they swarm all over him.
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: The Vulcan Affair (1964) [Andrew Vulcan]:
- Combat!: The Chapel at Able-Five (1966) [Maj. Chapel Ernest Miller]:
- Gunsmoke: Old Friend (1967) [Marshal Burl Masters]: He goes to shoot down the unarmed Valentin De Vargas but is challenged by James Arness. He shoots at Arness, kills Vargas and is then shot dead by Arness. (Thanks to Brian).
- Mannix: A Problem of Innocence (1973) [William Avery]: Accidently shot in a struggle with John Randolph. Dies shortly after confess killing Laurence Haddon, Bing Russell and Marion Ross.
- The Legend of Lizzie Borden (1975 TV) [Andrew Borden]: Bludgeoned to death with a hatchet while Fritz is lying on a couch. His body is seen at the beginning of the movie; his murder is shown in a flashback later on in which his killer is depicted as his daughter (Elizabeth Montgomery).
- Magnum, P.I.: Don't Eat the Snow in Hawaii, Part 2 (1980) [Capt. Cooly]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unclear) by either Robert Loggia or Robert's henchmen. His body is seen in his office when Tom Selleck discovers him.
- Friday the 13th: The Series: The Prophecies, Part 2 (1989) [Asteroth]: Playing a demon in human form, he is burned to death by holy light while trying to get the cursed book. His body then explodes, just after returning to its demonic form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.