The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Friday the 13th (1980)
Director: Sean S. Cunningham
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A group of camp counselors are stalked and murdered by an unknown assailant while trying to reopen a summer camp which was the site of a child's drowning and a grisly double murder years before.
Male Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Willie Adams (Barry Jackson)
- Kevin Bacon (Jack Burrell)
- Peter Brouwer (Steve Christy)
- Harry Crosby (Bill Brown)
- Mark Nelson (Ned Rubenstein)
Female Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Laurie Bartram (Brenda Jones)
- Debra S. Hayes (Claudette Hayes)
- Robbi Morgan (Annie Phillips)
- Betsy Palmer (Pamela Voorhees)
- Jeannine Taylor (Marcie Stanler)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia [edit | edit source]
- The film made 39,754,601 dollars on a budget of 550,000 dollars.
- Victor Miller had originally given Jason the name of Josh. After deciding that it sounded too nice, he changed it to Jason after a school bully.
- Betsy Palmer worked on the film for ten days, for which she received one thousand dollars per day.
- Tom Savini was one of the first crew members on board for the film, because the producers idolized his special make-up effects in Dawn of the Dead (1978).
- Kevin Bacon's character, lying in bed with his throat impaled by an arrow, has the blood in his neck making little bubbles. Originally, it was just meant to seep out, but the arrangement of the tube with blood didn't work, and Tom Savini ended up blowing into the tube to make it flow, causing an unintended (but ultimately used) bubbling effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.