Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Freddie Prinze Jr. (1976 - )
- I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) [Ray Bronson]: Killed off-screen by Muse Watson's ghost in the bathroom. We last see Freddie brushing his teeth before the bathroom door mysteriously closes. (The 2006 sequel I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer establishes that Muse's character is now a ghost, and that Freddie and Jennifer Love Hewitt were indeed killed.)
- Money Kings (Vig) (1998) [Tony]: Shot to death by Lauren Holly when he tries to force her into sex to pay off Timothy Hutton's gambling debts. (Thanks to Cid)
- Star Wars: Rebels: Path of the Jedi (2014; animated) [Kanan Jarrus]: Killed by the Inquisitor (voiced by Jason Isaacs. His death was only a vision to Ezra Bridger (Taylor Gray), the real Kanan is still alive.
- Star Wars: Rebels: Rebel Assault (2017; animated) [Duke]: Shot down along with Cleat (voiced by Anna Graves) by Vult Skerris (voiced by Mario Vernazza).
- Star Wars: Rebels: Jedi Night (2018; animated) [Kanan Jarrus]: Killed in an explosion, when an AT-AT shot a fuel pod and while Freddie was using the force to hold off the explosion for the rebels to retreat. However, his death was not in vain, as he had completed the mission for the Rebels which was preventing production of the TIE Defender project. (Freddie reprises his role as Kanan Jarrus as a force spirit in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)).
Video Game Deaths:
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Lieutenant James Vega]: Depending on the player's actions prior to the assault on Earth, Freddie can perish when Keith Szarabajka opens fire on the attacking forces, but only if the player takes Freddie with them during the final mission and only if the player hasn't built up enough war-assets; if Freddie was not picked as a squad member, he can also die off-screen in the "Destroy" ending when Seth Green crashes the Normandy II - once again, only if war assets weren't at sufficient levels; he can also die in the "Refusal" ending when the Reapers harvest all sentient life in the galaxy.