Fredd Wayne (1924 - 2018)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Buried Clock (1958) [Jack Hardisty]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Charles Cooper. His body is shown afterwards when Don Beddoe and William Hopper discover him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Haunted Husband (1958) [Ernie Tanner]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Helen Westcott; he dies shortly after Karen Steele discovers him.
- Have Gun Will Travel: A Quiet Night in Town: Part 2 (1961) [Ben]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Richard Boone.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Pale Rider (1963) [Calhoun]: After being wounded in the shoulder by Albert Salmi during an attempted robbery that infection had set into. Fredd is killed when the poison reaches his heart after seeing Albert's twin brother (also played by Albert) and thinking he was the man Clint Eastwood had killed.
- Matlock: The Reunion (1988) [Warren Coates]: Shot to death by Richard Roat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.