Freda Jackson (1907 - 1990)
Film Deaths Edit
- A Tale of Two Cities (1958) [The Vengeance]: possibly executed along with Duncan Lamont, George Rose, and Donald Pleasence by the guillotine. (even though it was never shown in the film its established that Dirk Bogarde's character predicts that the four of them will be consumed by the revolution and end up on the guillotine).
- The Brides Of Dracula (1960) [Greta]: Falls to her death in a struggle with Peter Cushing after she grabs his crucifix.
- The Shadow of the Cat (1961) [Clara]: Dies when she falls down the stairs after the cat jumped on her.
- Die, Monster, Die! (Monster of Terror; The House at the End of the World) (1965) [Letitia Witley]: Melts due to radiation that had slowly been eating at her and making her go insane.
- Silent Rage (1982) [Dr. Paul Vaughan]: Stabbed in the neck with a hypodermic syringe by Brian Libby.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.