Fred Williamson (1938 - )
a.k.a. Fred ‘The Hammer’ Williamson
Former professional football player (on several different teams)
Film Deaths Edit
- Black Caesar (The Godfather of Harlem) (1973) [Tommy Gibbs]: Beaten to death by a group of muggers outside a tenement building, on top of having been shot in the stomach by a hitman several scenes earlier. We see the beating followed by a close-up of Fred’s hand after the muggers run away. (The movie was so successful that the 1974 sequel Hell up in Harlem retroactively revealed that Fred’s character was only wounded, but director/writer Larry Cohen has stated that this was originally intended as his character’s death).
- Crazy Joe (1974) [Willy]: Shot to death by gangsters while eating at a restaurant.
- 1990: Bronx Warriors (1990: I guerrieri del Bronx) (1982) [The Ogre]: Machine-gunned by Vic Morrow’s soldiers; he dies shortly afterwards while collapsing into the flames. (Thanks to Johan)
- Deadly Intent (1988) [Curt Slate]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Steve Railsback. (Thanks to Michael)
- From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) [Frost]: Impaled through the chest by Harvey Keitel with a shotgun made into a makeshift cross; he dies and melts into nothingness shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Joe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.