We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Fred Tatasciore (1967 -)
- Team America: World Police (2004; animated) [Samuel L. Jackson (voice)]: Head kicked in half by Matt Stone after a martial arts fight.
- TMNT (2007; animated) [General Gato/General Mono]: Both characters are killed in an explosion along with Generals Aguila (Kevin Michael Richardson) and Serpiente (Paula Mattioli) after being knocked into the portal by the 13th monster and become human again.
- 9 (2009; animated) : Providing the voice of a robotic sack-creature, his soul his suck out his body by the BRAIN machine, by Elijah Wood watches. His soul is later seen again later on when 9 releases. (Thanks to Street Shark 15)
- Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010; animated) [Amazo]: Head blown up after Batman (Bruce Greenwood) blocked his heat vision, causing an overload.
- Batman: The Killing Joke (2016; animated) [Carny Owner]: Poisoned to death by the Joker (Mark Hamill) after he injects him in the hand with his Joker Venom with a hidden syringe when he shakes his hand.
- Power Rangers (2017) [Goldar]: Stabbed by the Megazord's sabers and melts.
- Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017) [Diego Gomez]: Shot in the head with a rail gun by Kari Wahlgren.
- Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge (2020; animated) [Demon Torturer]: Bisected in half with a sword by Hanzo (Patrick Seitz).
- Naruto: The Demon In The Snow (2006; anime) [Gato]: Slashed to death with a kunai by Zabuza (Steven Jay Blum), his body then falls off the bridge he was standing on.
- Wolverine and the X-Men: Hindsight Part 3 (2009; animated) [Beast aka Hank McGoy]: Although alive in the present, in the future he was killed during a war, a tombstone with his on it is shown. His death was later prevented in Foresight Part 3.
- Sym-Bionic Titan: Neighbors in Disguise (2010; animated) [Realtor/Beast Soldier/Rebel #1]: Beast Soldier is killed by rebels. Rebel #1 has his neck crush by General Modula (Don Leslie). Realtor survives the episode.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Shadow Warrior (2011; animated) [Roos Tarpals]: Impaled by General Grievous (Matthew Wood).
- Mad: Fast Hive/Minute To Flynn It (2011; animated) [Dominic Toretto/Clu/Kevin Flynn/Boy With Sandwich]: Voicing four characters, Dominic Toretto is flung into the sky with his car by Mater and Lightning McQueen, only to fall and crash; and Clu crashes into Sam Flynn's light cycle (both played for comic effect).
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fungus Humungous (2014; animated) [Fungus Humungous]: Providing the voice of a giant mutant mushroom, he is destroyed when Leonardo (Jason Biggs) redirects sunlight at him with his swords.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Annihilation: Earth! Part 2 (2015; animated) [Rocksteady]: Sucked into a black hole after the Triceratons activate the Heart of Darkness; his death is averted when the turtles go back in time and stop the Triceratons in the episode Earth's Last Stand.
- Star Wars: Rebels: The Call (2016; animated) [Yushyn]: Devoured by Purgils as he dragged into the Planetoid's depths.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Heart of Evil (2017; animated) [Rocksteady/Masks]: Several of the Masks are killed by Kavaxas (Mark Hamill); Rocksteady survives the episode.
- Voltron: Legendary Defender: Kral Zera (2018) [QuarterMaster Janka]: Dropped off a cliff by Jake Eberle.
- Star Trek: Lower Decks: Crisis Point (2020; animated) [Lt. Shaxs]: A holodeck recreation of Shaxs is killed in an explosion called by Tawny Newsome as part of her fantasy of killing the crew. The real Shaxs survives the episode.
- Star Trek: Lower Decks: No Small Parts (2020; animated) [Lt. Shaxs]: Killed in an explosion caused by Jack McBrayer, when he triggers the destruction of the Pakled ship attacking Cerritos early in an attempt to kill Eugene Cordero. Tatasciore sacrifices himself to evacuate Cordero, and hold the Pakleds off long enough for him to escape (although Shaxs returns in episode 2.03, the dialogue in that episode confirms Shaxs was killed, but somehow came back to life).
- What If...?: What If T'Challa Became a Star-Lord? (2021; animated) [Corvus Glaive/Drax]: Playing a dual role, "Corvus Glaive" is killed when Nebula (Karen Gillan) forces him to ingest the Embers of Genesis and a giant plant erupts from his body. "Drax" survives.
- Arcane: The Base Violence Necessary for Change (2021; animated) [Benzo]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by Deckard (Josh Keaton) as Vander (JB Blanc) watches in horror.
- The Boys Presents: Diabolical: Laser Baby's Day Out (2022; animated) [Superbrain]: Killed after Laser Baby (Jenny Yokobori) laser his brain in half.
- Amphibia: Newts in Tights (2022; animated) [Judge Frobot]: Voicing a Robot Frog, destroyed by Anne (Brenda Song), Sprig (Justin Felbinger), Tritonio (Matt Chapman), and his gang.
Video Game Deaths
- God of War (2005) [Poseidon/Fisherman/Greek Soldier]: "The Fisherman" is eaten alive by the Hydra; "the Greek Soldier" is stabbed through the chest by an undead legionnaire; "Poseidon" survives the game.
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (2005) [Bruno Borgia]: Killed by Aimee Leigh/Sarah Brown, who later takes his Head as a Trophy. And then later presents it to his Wife: Tasia Valenza. He only appears in flashbacks!
- Just Cause (2006) [El Presidente Salvador Mendoza]: Blown up by Robin Atkin Downes when Robin attaches a bomb to him.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game ,2007) [Pirates]: Playing role of dead pirate in "Davy Jones' Locker".
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2007) [Araman]: Killed in battle by the player character; his spirit appears later on where he can be killed by the player character again, unless they choose to betray the crusade.
- Assassin's Creed (2007) [Abu'l Nuqoud/Jubair al Hakim]: Playing two separate characters, both "Abu'l" and "Jubair" are stabbed in the throat by Philip Shahbaz.
- Mass Effect (2007) [Saren Arterius/Balak/General Septimus Oraka/Inamorda/Michael Petrovsky/Krogan Bouncer/Krogan Blackmailer]: "Saren" dies following the climactic showdown; if players choose simply to fight him, a boss battle follows that ends with Fred being impaled on a large shard of glass; if players try to negotiate with him, Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale is able to convince Fred to resist Peter Jessop's mental control - resulting in Fred committing suicide via gunshot to the head. However, Peter Jessup then possesses Fred's body in order to attack the players, resulting in another boss battle - this time ending with the body being completely disintegrated. Meanwhile, depending on player choice, "Balak" can be executed by Mark/Jennifer after being defeated in combat - but only if the players chose to sacrifice Audrey Wasilewski for a chance to attack; alternatively, he can simply be left to bleed to death following his defeat; "Inamorda", "the Krogan bouncer" and "the Krogan blackmailer" can all be shot to death by Mark/Jennifer or their squad in battles depending on player action; "Oraka" and "Michael" survive the game.
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) [Grindor/Devastator/Demolishor]: In the Xbox 360/Sony PS3/PC version of the game, "Devastator" is destroyed by the player character and the human military; in the PS2/Wii version of the game he is destroyed in a boss battle by Peter Cullen; in the PSP version of the game, he is killed in a boss battle by the player character; in the Xbox 360/Sony PS3/PC version of the game, "Demolishor" is executed via shot to the head by Cullen; in PS2/Wii version of the game, he is blown up by Jess Harnell; in the Autobot campaign of the Xbox 360/Sony PS3/PC version, "Grindor" is killed in a boss battle by Mark Ryan; in the PSP version of the game, he is killed in a boss battle by the player character.
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Autobots (2009) [Grindor/Devastator]: "Grindor" is killed by James Arnold Taylor; "Devastator" is destroyed (off-screen) by a military rail gun.
- Dragon Age: Origins (2009) [The Grand Oak/Swiftrunner]: "The Grand Oak" can be killed in combat by the player characters; "Swiftrunner" will be killed in combat by the player if they choose to side with Tim Russ and wipe out the werewolves, or after the werewolves have been cured by Tim.
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) [Mario Auditore]: Shot in the back of the head by Andreas Apergis.
- Mass Effect 2 (2010) [Warden Kuril/Aresh Aghdashloo/Maelon Heplorn]: "Kuril" is killed in a boss battle with Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale during Courtenay Taylor's attempted breakout; "Aresh" can be shot to death by Courtenay if Mark/Jennifer fails to stop her; "Maelon" can be shot in the head by Michael Beattie, unless Mark/Jennifer convinces him to let him go.
- Alpha Protocol (2010) [Halbech CEO Henry Leland/Sheikh Ali Shaheed]: Depending on the player’s choice, both of Fred’s characters can die via gunshot wound to the head by Josh Gilman.
- StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (2010) [Dark Templar Prelate Zeratul/Rory Swann]: In one possible future where Tricia Helfer is dead, Zeratul perishes in battle alongside Cree Summer and Patrick Seitz during a playable mission. This possible future is nullified by Robert Clotworthy by the end of the game. Rory Swann survives the game.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Balak/General Septimus Oraka/Jorgal Thurak/Aresh Aghdashloo]: Although "Aresh" doesn't appear in the game, it will be revealed in a news report that he died while fighting off Reaper forces; "Jorgal" is eaten inside of his tomkah by Kalros; "General Oraka" can be assassinated on Carrie-Anne Moss' orders; "Balak" can be shot to death by Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale, or be convinced to join the war effort at which point he and "General Oraka" can die in two of the game's endings; "Destroy" in which they and the rest of the surviving cast die if Mark/Jennifer chooses to destroy the Reapers, but has a small amount of war assets; "Refusal" in which the Reapers harvest every sentient being in the galaxy, due to Mark/Jennifer refusing to take any of the choices offered to them.
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) [Nicholas Biddle]: Fatally injured in a fight with Noah Watts.
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (2012) [Megatron/Metroplex/Ratchet]: Megatron is crushed to death by Metroplex (a city-sized Transformer), but is revived by Isaac C. Singleton Jr. later in the game. Metroplex sacrifices himself by transferring his energy to power the Autobot Ark. Ratchet survives the game.
- StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void (2015) [Dark Templar Prelate Zeratul/Engineer Rory Swann]: Playing dual roles, Zeratul suffers a mortal stab wound when fighting a mind-controlled Patrick Seitz. Zeratul disintegrates into ashes when Patrick is freed from his mind control. Rory Swann survives the game.