Fred Graham (1908 - 1979)
[As a professional stunt performer, Fred has probably "died" in place of other actors]
- Wake Island (1942) [First Civilian]: Killed (off-screen) against the Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- 7 Men From Now (Seven Men From Noon) (1956) [Henchman]: Shot from above in the canyon by Randolph Scott. His horse gallops off dragging him along with a foot caught in a stirrup. (Thanks to Brian)
- Vertigo (1958) [Policeman on Rooftop]: Falls to his death while trying to save James Stewart from falling off a building.
- Rio Bravo (1959) [2nd Burdette Man in Shootout]: Presumably shot to death in the big shoot-out between his men and John Wayne, Ricky Nelson, Dean Martin and Walter Brennan. (I couldn't specifically shot him, but it's likely he was one of the ones shot).
- The Alamo (1960) [Bearded Volunteer]: Killed (off-screen) against the Mexican forces at the Alamo.
- Arizona Raiders (1965) [Quantrell]: Dies offscreen in Federal Prison, we find out when Michael Dante informs George Keymas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.