The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Frank Whaley (1963 - )
Deaths in Film[edit | edit source]
- Little Monsters (1989) [Boy]: Burned to death after Fred Savage and the other children expose him to improvised light. (Frank was wearing heavy make up for this role.)
- A Midnight Clear (1992) [Paul 'Father' Mundy]: Shot to death by Gary Sinise during a staged skirmish.
- Swing Kids (1993) [Arvid]: Commits suicide by slashing his wrists with a broken record in the bathtub.
- Pulp Fiction (1994) [Brett]: Shot in the chest by Samuel L. Jackson and in the back by John Travolta in his hotel room.
- The Winner (1996) [Joey]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Billy Bob Thornton in the casino; he dies shortly afterwards while trying to talk to Vincent D'Onofrio (who ignores him). (It's been a while since I've seen this movie, so my memory might be vague on the details.)
- When Trumpets Fade (1998) [Medic Chamberlain]: Killed in combat with the German forces in the woods.
- Red Dragon (2002) [Ralph Mandy]: Shot in the head by Ralph Fiennes outside Emily Watson's home. (See also Bill Cwikowski in the 1986 version Manhunter.)
- Cherry Crush (2007) [Wade Chandling]: Beaten to death with a log by Nikki Reed while Frank is attacking Jonathan Tucker. Nikki and Jonathan then carry his body across a stream and conceal it.
- Vacancy (2007) [Mason]: Shot three times in the chest and stomach by Kate Beckinsale with one of his own guns during a shootout (his body is later seen as she goes to call the police).
- The Cell 2 (Video, 2009) [Duncan]:
- Warning Shot (2018) [David]: Stabbed to death by David Spade on top of having been shot in the leg earlier by Guillermo Diaz.
- The Shed (2019) [Bane]: Bitten by a vampire (Damian Norfleet), turning him into a vampire as well. Later he is decapitated with a sledgehammer by Sofia Happonen as he is sturggling with Jay Jay Warren.
Deaths in Television[edit | edit source]
- Fatal Deception: Mrs. Lee Harvey Oswald (Marina's Story) (1993; TV movie) [Lee Harvey Oswald]: Shot in the chest by Jack Ruby (no actor listed) while being escorted by policemen. (this is combined with footage of the real Oswald) Dies in hospital (off-screen).
- Desperate Trail (1995 TV movie) [Walter Cooper]: Shot speatedly in the chest in a shoot-out with Sam Elliott.
- The Outer Limits: Zig Zag (2000) [Zig Fowler/Cliff Unger]: Playing a dual role, "Cliff" is killed in an explosion when the computer's self-destruct sequence is activated by a chip that "Zig" had placed in John Amos' hand. (Thanks to Stephen)
- NCIS: Chained (2004) [Jeffrey White]: Shot (off-camera) by Michael Weatherly when he was about to slit Michael's throat. His body is shown when Mark Harmon discovers him.
- Blue Bloods
- The Blacklist: The Good Samaritan (No. 106) (2014) [Karl Hoffman]: Shot to death by Megan Boone as Frank was about to kill his once abusive mother (Patricia Squires) with a ball peen hammer.
- Luke Cage: Suckas Need Bodyguards (2016) [Detective Rafael Scarfe]: Succumbs to his injuries several hours after being shot by Mahershala Ali. He dies by Simone Missick's side after running from Mahershala's mecenaries along with Mike Colter and Rosario Dawson.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.