Frank Grillo (1965 - )
- Pride and Glory (2008) [Eddie Carbone]: Shot in the back by Jason Rodriguez as Frank is robbing the store while Shea Whigham looks on in shock.
- Edge of Darkness (2010) [Agent One]: Shot repeatedly in the chest and head by Mel Gibson for killing Bojana Novakovic after Mel forces his way into Danny Huston's home.
- Mother's Day (2010) [Daniel Sohapi]: Shot in the eye by Rebecca De Mornay after she discovers he helped kill one of her foster sons (Warren Kole).
- My Soul to Take (2010) [Paterson]: Stabbed in the back by a possessed John Magaro as Frank is about to arrest Max Thieriot.
- The Grey (2011) [John Diaz]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by wolves; we last see him sitting by the river and waiting as we hear the wolves approaching.
- Gangster Squad (2013) [Russo]: Ripped in half due to his arms and legs being tied to two cars that drive in opposite directions, after Sean Penn gives the order. His corpse is eaten by coyotes.
- Homefront (2013) [Cyrus Hanks]: Stabbed repeatedly in the chest and stomach with his own blades (having been slashed in the face with broken glass) by Jason Statham at the end of a struggle.
- Captain America: Civil War (2016) [Brock Rumlow a.k.a. Crossbones]: Commits suicide by detonating the bomb in his chest in an attempt to kill Chris Evans; he explodes after Elizabeth Olsen uses her powers to levitate him above the ground and contain the blast, accidentally sending him into a building and killing several civilians in the blast.
- Wolf Warrior II (2017) [Big Daddy]:
- Stephanie (2017) [Man/Dad]: Stabbed in the back by his daughter (Shree Crooks), who then uses her psychic powers to slide the knife up his back.
- Guiding Light (March 1, 1999) [Hart Jessup]: Dies of cardiac arrest after being shot in the back by Wendy Moniz.
- Prison Break: Go (2006) [Nick Savrinn]: Shot to death by Scott Jaeck when Frank refuses to reveal Robin Tunney's whereabouts; the scene cuts away as Scott fires. (His body is shown again in the following episode Flight).
- Mr. Wendy Moniz.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.