Franco Nero (1941 - )
- The Bible: In the Beginning (1966) [Abel]: Killed by his brother Richard Harris.
- Man, Pride and Vengeance (L'oumo, Iorgoglio, la vendetta) (1967) [Sergeant Jose]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Spanish soldiers while trying to escape.
- The Battle on the River Neretva (The Battle of Neretva; Bitka na Neretvi) (1969) [Riva]: Shot in the chest as he tries to fight off an American tank with his armory gun. He later dies in the arms of his colleague
- The Fifth Day of Peace (Dio e con noi) 1970) [Bruno Grauber]: Executed by a firing squad.
- Redneck (Senza ragione) (1973) [Mosquito] Shot numerous times by police snipers.
- Force 10 from Navarone (1978) [Captain Lescovar / Colonel von Ingorslebon]: Shot to death by Harrison Ford for being a traitor, when Robert Shaw finds out that Franco blew his unit's cover at Navarone.
- Die Hard 2 (Die Hard 2: Die Harder) (1990) [General Ramon Esperanza]: Killed in an explosion, along with William Sadler, Vondie Curtis-Hall, and everyone else on board, when Bruce Willis ignites the fuel trail leaking from the plane they were all aboard on, blowing it up.
- The Time of Their Lives (2017) [Alberto]: Dies off-screen of a heart attack; his body is seen when Pauline Collins wakes up to discover his bed empty and Franco on the floor, and again when Pauline brings in Joan Collins. (Played for comic effect.) (Nudity alert: Rear)
TV Deaths Edit
- 21 Hours at Munich (1976 TV) [Issa]: Presumably shot to death by the police/troops at an airport. (I haven't seen this film, but I read it depicts his death).
- The Last Days of Pompeii (1984 Mini-Series) [Arbaces]: Stabbed by Lesley-Anne Down as revenge for his crimes.
- Mr. Vanessa Redgrave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.