Francis Ford (1881 - 1953)
- The Immortal Alamo (1911) [Senor Navarre]: Stabbed to death by William A. Carroll while trying to marry his wife Lucy (Edith Storey) during the Battle of San Jacinto.
- Custer's Last Fight (1912) [George Armstrong Custer]: Killed in a battle with Sioux and Cheyenne warriors (I haven't seen this film but I'm familiar with the historic events)
- Custer's Last Raid (1912) [George Armstrong Custer]: Killed in a battle with Sioux and Cheyenne warriors. (Despite the similar title, this is a completely different film depicting the same historic events and not a retitling of Custer's Last Fight. I haven't seen this one either)
- From Rail Splitter to the President (1913) [Abraham Lincoln]: Possibly shot in the head by John Wilkes Booth (the IMDB doesn't say who played Booth or even whether Booth appeared in the film at all) (I Haven't seen this film so I don't know whether it depicts the assassination or whether it ends before Lincoln's death).
- The Heart of Lincoln (1915) [Abraham Lincoln]: Possibly shot in the head by John Wilkes Booth (Again, the IMDB doesn't say who played Booth and I don't know whether it depicts the assassination or ends before Lincoln's death)
- Drums along the Mohawk (1939) [Joe Boleo]: Shot to death by one of his fellow colonists to spare him from being burned to death after the Mohawk warriors tie him to a bale of hay and set it on fire. We only see the colonist firing the shot, Francis' body is not shown afterwards.
- The Ox-Bow Incident (1943) [Halva 'Dad' Harvey]: Executed by hanging by a lynch mob, along with Dana Andrews and Anthony Quinn. (Thanks to AS)
- Hangover Square (1945) [Ogilby, the Antique Dealer]: Stabbed in the chest by Laird Cregar in Francis' shop.
- Brother of John Ford (Director).
- Ex-Mr. Elsie Van Name.
- Mr. Mary Armstrong.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.