Franchot Tone (1905 - 1968)
- Today We Live (1933) [Lieutenant Ronnie Boyce-Smith]: Killed in an explosion, along with Robert Young, when they sacrifice themselves by crashing their boat into a German battleship.
- Advise & Consent (1962) [The President]: Dies of a terminal illness in the Oval Office, while anxiously awaiting the news of the vote on Henry Fonda's confirmation. We only hear him collapse after he walks off-camera. His death is confirmed when Lew Ayres receives the news and makes the announcement to the Senate.
- Ex-husband of Joan Crawford.
- Ex-husband of Jean Wallace.
- Ex-husband of Barbara Payton.
- Ex-husband of Dolores Dorn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.