Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Frances Barber (1958 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- A Zed & Two Noughts (1985) [Venus de Milo]: Presumably trampled to death (off-screen) by zebras in the zoo; her death is implied by Joss Ackland when he tosses her shoes into the air. (Thanks to Constantine)
- Secret Friends (1991) [Angela]: Strangled by Gina Bellman after Gina confronts Frances about Frances' affair with Alan Bates. (Although the movie is ambiguous as to which scenes are reality and which are fantasy, it's implied that this scene is only Alan's imagination and that Frances survives in reality.)
- Red Siren (2002) [Eva Kristensen]: Shot in the chest by her daughter (Alexandra Negrao) on the beach, while Asia Argento and Jean-Marc Barr look on. (Thanks to Gavin)
- Warrior Queen (Boudica) (2003) [Agrippina]: Poisoned by Andrew Lee Potts. (Thanks to Gordon)
- May I Kill U? (2012) (Bernice) Strangled to death.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Red Dwarf: Polymorph (1989) [Genny]: Plays one of the many disguises of the Genetic Mutant. Is destroyed by a pair of heat-seeking bazookoid bolts, that were trapped by Danny John-Jules earlier in the episode.
- King Lear (2008) [Goneril]: Commits suicide with a dagger after her conspiracy against her husband (Julian Harries) is uncovered.
- Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Clocks (2009) [Merlina Rival]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by either Lesley Sharp or Jason Watkins. (Thanks to Brian)
- Doctor Who: The Wedding of River Song (2011) [Madame Kovarian]: Electrocuted when Karen Gillan plugs her "Eye Drive" back into Frances' eye socket, allowing the Silence to turn the drive against her. (Thanks to Brian)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.