Forrest Gump (1994)
Director: Robert Zemeckis
- John William Galt (voice)
- Jed Gillin (voice)
- Gary Sinise [Lt. Dan Taylor/Various Members of the Taylor family]
- Joe Stefanelli
- Kurt Russell [Voice of Elvis Presley] (voice)
- Mykelti Williamson [Private Benjamin "Bubba" Buford Blue]
- Sally Field is only ten years older than Tom Hanks.
- Kurt Russell has said that he did the voice of Elvis Presley (uncredited) in the film, reprising his role from Elvis (1979).
- Bill Murray, John Travolta, and Chevy Chase turned down the role of Forrest Gump. Travolta later admitted that passing on the role was a mistake.
- Gary Sinise's lower legs were wrapped in a special blue fabric that allowed them to be digitally removed later.
- Robin Wright was sick with a cold while shooting the nightclub scene. In spite of this, she was still able to perform her own singing during a non-stop twenty-four hour shoot in which she was nearly nude, except for her guitar covering her.
- When Forrest gets up to talk at the Vietnam rally in Washington, the microphone plug is pulled and you cannot hear him. According to Tom Hanks, he says, "Sometimes when people go to Vietnam, they go home to their mommas without any legs. Sometimes they don't go home at all. That's a bad thing. That's all I have to say about that."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.