Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Final Destination 5 (2011)
Director: Steven Quale
Survivors of a suspension-bridge collapse learn there's no way you can cheat Death.
- P.J. Byrne (Isaac Palmer)
- Nicholas D'Agosto (Samuel Lawton)
- Arlen Escarpeta (Nathan Sears)
- Miles Fisher (Peter Friedkin)
- David Koechner (Dennis Lapman)
- Jason Mckinnon (Trevor Winn)
- Randy Rafuse (Chris Boylan)
- Brent Stait (Roy Carson)
- Ian Thompson (Bus Driver)
- Andre Hirsch Todorovich (Richard Sanchez)
- Courtney B. Vance (Agent Jim Block)
- Nora Elizabeth Baterdok (Kelly Gaither)
- Emma Bell (Molly Harper)
- Paralee Cook (Jennifer Alcott)
- Suzanne J Martin (Debbie White)
- Laura Mitchell (Heather Slay)
- Diana Pavlovska (Flight Attendant)
- June B. Wilde (FD1 Passenger)
- Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Olivia Castle)
- Ellen Wroe (Candice Hooper)
- One rejected location for a death sequence in the film was a water park.
- Features the longest 'opening disaster' out of all five movies in the series. The bridge disaster lasts for 4 minutes and 44 seconds.
- The first film in the Final Destination series to be released in the IMAX format.
- Many of the main characters are named after famous horror directors: Peter Friedkin is named after The Exorcist (1973) director William Friedkin; Candice Hooper is named after Tobe Hooper who directed The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) and Poltergeist (1982); and Olivia Castle is named after William Castle who directed The Tingler (1959) and the original House on Haunted Hill (1959).