The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Final Destination 3 (2006)
Director: James Wong
Plot Summary[edit | edit source]
A student's premonition of a deadly rollercoaster ride saves her life and a lucky few, but not from Death itself, which seeks out those who escaped their fate.
Male Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Dustin Milligan (Marcus)
- Jesse Moss (Jason Robert Wise)
- Sam Easton (Frankie Cheeks)
- Texas Battle (Lewis Romero)
- Kris Lemche (Ian McKinley)
- Dylan Basile (Sean)
- Ryan Merriman (Kevin Fischer)
Female Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Gina Holden (Carrie Dreyer)
- Crystal Lowe (Ashlyn Halperin)
- Chelan Simmons (Ashley Freund)
- Alexz Johnson (Erin Ulmer)
- Maggie Ma (Perry Malinowski)
- Agam Darshi (Laura)
- Amanda Crew (Julie Christensen)
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Wendy Christiensen)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Japan, the film is renamed "Final Deadcoaster".
- Tony Todd, who played the mortician in the first two films, provides the voice of the devil above the entrance to the roller coaster. He also provides the speaker's voice saying, "This is the end of the line" in the subway towards the end of the movie.
- The cast members on the roller-coaster had to ride the coaster 26 times on the same night in order to shoot the film's main premonition scene.
- The ending was re-shot, reportedly because of unfavorable reactions at preview screenings. This also happened with the two previous films in the series.
- The home improvement store scene was mostly shot in an actual store. They were only allowed to film after the store was closed and had to leave the store the exact way they found it. While different parts of the scene were being filmed, other crew members were often putting objects back on the shelves. In addition, they had to turn objects around to hide brand names, bring in other brand names, and put things in the way to block names from appearing due to the store not wanting their name or products being associated with a "teen death movie".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.