Final Destination (2000)
Director: James Wong
After a teenager has a terrifying vision of him and his friends dying in a plane crash, he prevents the accident only to have Death hunt them down, one by one.
- Forbes Angus (Larry Murnau)
- Dustin Brooks (Dustin)
- Chad Donella (Tod Waggner)
- Brendan Fehr (George Waggner)
- Alex Green (Airline Passenger)
- Mark Holden (Co-pilot)
- Scott Nicholson (Flight Attendant)
- Devon Sawa (Alex Browning) (Alternate Ending)
- Seann William Scott (Billy Hitchcock)
- Kerr Smith (Carter Horton)
- Randy Stone (Flight Attendant)
- Troy Yorke (Lou Gehrig's Man)
- Lisa Marie Caruk (Christa Marsh)
- Christine Chatelain (Blake Dreyer)
- Amanda Detmer (Terry Chaney)
- Kristen Cloke (Valerie Lewton)
- Leslie McMichael (Girl Sucked Out of the Plane)
- The music played throughout the movie was by John Denver, a musician who died in a plane crash.
- The story was originally the concept for an abandoned The X-Files (1993) television script, which was partially inspired on the main plot of Sole Survivor (1984).
- Kerr Smith and Seann William Scott took travel sickness pills (Dramamine) before each plane crash take and were half asleep and very weak during the shots - that's why they aren't shown close-up much.
- Much of the news footage shown is actual footage from the July 1996 explosion and crash of TWA Flight 800 off East Moriches, Long Island, New York.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.