Fight Club (1999)
Director: David Fincher
An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soap maker, forming an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much more.
- Rachel Singer [Chloe]
- The typeface used for the titles and logo is named "Fight This".
- David Fincher claimed in an interview in UK film magazine Empire, that there is a Starbucks coffee cup visible in every shot in the movie, which also appears in The Game (1997).
- In the end when the screen starts melting you can see for a single shot of a picture of a penis.
- Brad Pitt says he did not want his parents to see the movie, but he could not convince them not to watch it. They changed their minds after watching the chemical burn scene.
- To prepare for their roles, Edward Norton and Brad Pitt took basic lessons in boxing, taekwondo and grappling, and also studied hours of UFC programming. Prior to principal photography, Pitt also visited a dentist to have the cap on his chipped tooth removed.
- During the shooting of the film, Helena Bonham Carter insisted that her makeup artist (Julie Pearce) apply all of her eye makeup with her left hand, because Bonham-Carter felt that Marla was not a person who would be particularly skilled at (or concerned with) correctly applying makeup.
- To ensure that Bob's (Meat Loaf) breasts and love handles hung correctly, his fat suit was filled with birdseed, so that it would 'spill' over his pants and give the impression of sagging flesh. Altogether, the suit plus the seed weighed over one hundred pounds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.