Fernando Rey (1917 - 1994)
- The Last Days of Pompeii (Gli Ultimi giorni di Pompei) (1959) [Arbaces, High Priest]: Crushed to death when a statue of Isis falls on him. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Il Prezzo Del Potere (The Price Of Power (1969) [Pinkerton]:Shot in the chest at point blank range by Michael Harvey after being forced to hand over documents. (Thanks to Brian)
- Companeros (Vamos a matar, companeros!) (1970) [Professor Xantos]: Shot in the chest by Jack Palance, after Fernando rushes out into the street with an unloaded gun as a distraction when Jack is about to shoot Tomas Milian.
- The Light at the Edge of the World (1971) [Captain Moriz]: Stabbed to death by Yul Brynner's pirates, while Kirk Douglas looks on helplessly from the lighthouse. (Thanks to Johan)
- French Connection II (1975) [Alain Charnier]: Shot to death by Gene Hackman while Fernando is attempting to escape on his boat. (Thanks to Robert and Ford)
- Seven Beauties (Pasqualino Settebellezze) (1975) [Pedro, the Anarchist]: Machine-gunned by Nazi guards after he makes a break for it and dives into the latrine in the concentration camp; we only see the guards firing into the latrine after Fernando disappears beneath the filthy water.
Husband of Mabel Karr
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.