The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ferdy Mayne (1916 - 1998)
a.k.a. Ferdinand Mayne
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Broken Horseshoe (1953) [Charles Constance]: Robert Beatty comes home to his flat and finds Mayne lying on the floor with a broken neck, having been killed by Roger Delgado. (Thanks to Brian)
- Cross-Roads (1955) [Bernard J Maskell]: Dies of a presumed cardiac arrest afer being terrified by the ghostly Christopher Lee whom he shoots 5 times to no effect. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Narrowing Circle (1956) [Bill Strayte]: Killed offscreen, method not disclosed, by Russell Napier, who moves the body to Paul Carpenter's flat so Paul might be framed. (Thanks to Brian)
- You Pay Your Money (1957) [Delal]: Shot by Hugh McDermott as they fire at each other outside the room where Hugh's wife, the kidnapped Honor Blackman, is lying. (Thanks to Brian)
- Where Eagles Dare (1968) [General Rosemeyer]: Shot in the chest by Clint Eastwood as Ferdy is drawing a gun on Clint. (Thanks to Brian)
- Pirates (1986) [Captain Linares] Dies of sickness in bed.
- Knight Moves (1992) [Jeremy Edmonds]: Killed (off-screen) by Charles Bailey-Gates; his body is shown afterwards as the police investigate.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Overseas Press Club - Exclusive!: My Favourite Kidnapper (1967) [Major Vogel]: Executed offscreen by the Nazis after his failed coup to surrender Munich to the US forces. (Thanks to Brian)
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Father of Belinda Mayne
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.