Felix Aylmer (1889 - 1979)
- The Case of the Frightened Lady (The Frightened Lady; The Scarf Murder Mystery) (1940) [Dr. Lester Charles Amersham]: Strangled (off-screen) with a scarf by Marius Goring ..
- The Wicked Lady (1945) [Hogarth]: Already on his deathbed, he is smothered with a pillow by Margaret Lockwood after she becomes aware that he has realised she is a Highwayman. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Ghosts Of Berkeley Square (1947) [Col. H "Bulldog" Kelsoe]: Felix and Robert Morley are rehearsing a trap for another party which involves a chair being tipped through a hinged floor so the occupant falls a couple of floors into the cellar. Unfortunately they have forgotten to put down the mattresses for falling on, so they die and spend the rest of the film as the title ghosts. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hamlet (1948) [Polonius]: Stabbed through a curtain by Laurence Olivier who had mistaken him for Basil Sydney.
- Quo Vadis? (1951) [Plautius]: Executed by crucifixion; he denounces Peter Ustinov as a burner Rome while hanging on the cross. (Thanks to Jeffrey)
- Knights of the Round Table (1953) [Merlin]: Poisoned (off-screen) by Stanley Baker and Anne Crawford; his body is shown afterwards when Mel Ferrer discovers him. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Two-Headed Spy (1958) [Cornaz]: Tortured to death by Alexander Knox as Jack Hawkins watches impassively. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Mummy (1959) [Stephen Banning]: Strangled by Christopher Lee after Christopher breaks into Felix's hospital room.
- Exodus (1960) [Dr. Leiberman]: Dies, his death is mentioned by a character (I forget whom).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.