Faye Dunaway (1941 - )
- Bonnie and Clyde (1967) [Bonnie Parker]: Machine-gunned (along with Warren Beatty) when the police ambush their car on the road. (for accuracy, Bonnie Parker was shot only once in her torso, (the headshots got her)).
- Little Big Man (1970) [Louise Pendrake]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/unspecified causes, at some point between the 19th-century story and the 20th-century framing sequence.
- Chinatown (1974) [Evelyn Cross Mulwray]: Shot in the back of the head by police while attempting to drive away.
- The Four Musketeers (1974) [Milady de Winter]: Decapitated by an executioner on a dock in the middle of a lake. Seen from an extremely far distance.
- The First Deadly Sin (1980) [Barbara Delaney]: Dies of a terminal illness in the hospital with Frank Sinatra at her bedside.
- Evita Peron (1981) [Evita Peron]: Presumably dies of cancer. (I haven't seen this movie, so I don't know whether it ended before or after her death.)
- Mommie Dearest (1981) [Joan Crawford]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack and cancer; her body is shown afterwards in the funeral parlor.
- The Wicked Lady (1983) [Lady Barbara Skelton]: Shot while robbing a coach; she dies after making her way back home. (The UK version reportedly had a different ending, in which she survived her wound but the closing on-screen text reported that she was executed by hanging.) (Thanks to Foster)
- Ordeal by Innocence (1984) [Rachel Argyle]: Beaten to death with a fireplace poker by Annette Crosbie. Brief moments of the murder are shown in black & white flashbacks throughout the movie. (See also Jane Seymour in the 2007 version).
- The Temp (1993) [Charlene Towne]: Falls to her death, while Timothy Hutton unsuccessfully tries to pull her up, after Lara Flynn Boyle lures her into a factory then makes it look like Faye is attacking her so Timothy goes to Lara's defense. (Thanks to Christopher)
- Blind Horizon (2004) [Mrs. K]: Shot in her chest to death. (Thanks to HH)
- Christopher Columbus (1985) [Queen Isabella]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes; we are informed of her death afterwards. (Thanks to Johan)
- Thirteen at Dinner (1985 TV Movie) [Jane Wilkinson/Carlotta Adams]: Playing a dual role, "Carlotta" is poisoned when "Jane" drugs her champagne; her body is shown afterwards when she's discovered lying in bed the next morning. (The "Jane" character survives the film.) (Thanks to Johan)
- Gia (1998 TV Movie) [Wilhelmina Cooper]: Dies of lung cancer (off-screen). Her body is shown (from a distance) lying in her coffin as Angelina Jolie leaves the funeral.
- Alias: The Getaway (2003) [Ariana Kane]: Executed via Lethal Injection while being tortured by Ron Rifkin's men, after being framed by Victor Garber as a mole; we last see her being tied to the chair in the interrogation room. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye (2006) [Lois O'Neill]: Shot to death (at her own request) by her driver while she's lying in bed, after she's been diagnosed with cancer. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
Ex-Mrs. Peter Wolf (lead singer of J. Geils Band)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.