Fay Wray (1907 - 2004)
- Viva Villa! (1934) [Teresa]: Shot in the stomach by Leo Carrillo while she's trying to break up a fight between Wallace Beery and Donald Cook; she dies in Donald's arms shortly after Wallace and Leo leave the room.
- Adam Had Four Sons (1941) [Molly Stoddard]: Dies (off-screen) during surgery for an unspecified illness; her death is revealed when a nurse comes out of the room with a grim expression, and is confirmed in the next scene's dialogue between Warner Baxter and Ingrid Bergman. (Thanks to Gerardo)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Watery Witness (1959) [Lorna Thomas]: Strangled (off-screen) by Lester Vail; her body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr, Kathryn Card, and Barbara Hale discover her. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Ex-Mrs. John Monk Saunders (screenwriter)
- Mrs. Robert Riskin (screenwriter) (widowed)
- Mother of Victoria Riskin (producer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.