Farley Granger (1925 - 2011)
- Senso (Livia; The Wanton Countess) (1954) [Franz Mahler]: Executed by a firing squad after Alida Valli turns him in to the Austrian military authorities. (Thanks to Eugene)
- Amuck (Alla ricerca del piacere; Hot Bed of Sex; Leather and Whips; Maniac Mansion) (1972) [Richard Stuart]: Stabbed in the stomach by Dino Mele when Dino turns Farley's knife back on him.
- The Man Called Noon (Un hombre llamado Noon) (1973) [Judge Niland]: Hit by a huge boulder levered down the mountainside by Richard Crenna and Farley decides to shoot one of his fleeing men instead of getting out of the way. (Thanks to Brian)
- Arnold (1973) [Evan Lyons]: Crushed to death, along with Stella Stevens, when the walls of the shower close in on them in a death trap set up by Norman Stuart and Elsa Lanchester. The camera pans upwards as the walls close in, so we only see the shower head get crushed.
- The Prowler (The Graduation; Rosemary's Killer) (1981) [Sheriff George Fraser]: Head blown off/decapitated by a point-blank shotgun blast when Vicky Dawson manages to turn Farley's gun against him while he's trying to kill her. (Thanks to Pat)
- Widow (1976; TV movie) [Martin Caine]: Though I don't know the circumstances of his death, I know that the movie's premise centers around his death and its effect on Michael Learned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.