Famke Janssen (1964 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Relentless IV: Ashes to Ashes (1994) [Dr. Sara Lee Jaffee]: Falls out of a window during a struggle with her brother (John Scott Clough).
- GoldenEye (1995) [Xenia Onatopp]: Crushed to death when Pierce Brosnan shoots down the helicopter she's suspended from, causing her harness to be pulled against a tree.
- The Faculty (1998) [Miss Elizabeth Burke]: Decapitated in a car crash while possessed by an alien; her head is shown moving on its own (with alien tentacles coming out of the neck) after the crash before it rejoins her body. (She is alive and well at the end of the movie, so it's arguable whether her temporary decapitation constitutes a "death" scene, but since it's been submitted, I'll go ahead and list it.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- House on Haunted Hill (1999) [Evelyn Stockard-Price]: Rapidly decomposes when a supernatural force (made up of all the souls of those who died in the asylum) grabs her. She later appears as a ghost to Geoffrey Rush, then again being tortured by the souls of the inmates (She also has a faked "death" earlier in the film, in which she appears to be electrocuted.)
- X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) [Jean Grey a.k.a. Phoenix]: Stabbed in the stomach by Hugh Jackman with his claws, at her own request (to prevent her losing control of her destructive powers). Her death is later undone when the timeline is altered in X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). (Thanks to TravelingMan, Steve, Leah and Panhead)
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) [Muriel]: Decapitated with a shovel at the end of a fight with Gemma Arterton and Jeremy Renner. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Taken 3 (2014) [Lenore]: Throat slit (off-screen) by one of Sam Spruell's assassins. Her death is framed so that it appears Liam Neeson did it, and her body is seen several times on Liam's bed and in the morgue. It was revealed that her death was orchestrated by Dougray Scott.
TV Deaths Edit
- Hemlock Grove: Brian's Song' (2015) [Olivia Godfrey]: Dies from being infected by a virus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.