Faith Domergue (1924 - 1999)
Note (for readers): surname is pronounced 'dah-mur'.
- Vendetta (1950) [Colomba della Rabia]: Shot to death in a cemetery. (Thanks to Tommygun and Von Toten)
- Where Danger Lives (1950) [Margo Lannington a.k.a. Margo Linnot]: Shot to death by a guard at the US/Mexico border after she shoots at Robert Mitchum; she dies after collapsing against a chain-link fence. (Thanks to Big O and Tony)
- The Duel at Silver Creek (Claim Jumpers) (1952) [Opal Lacy]: Shot in the side by Gerald Mohr after she leads the posse to his hide-out. (Thanks to Stephen and Gordon)
- Cult of the Cobra (1955) [Lisa Moyer]: Thrown out of a window by Marshall Thompson while in her cobra form; she transforms back to her human form in death on the sidewalk below. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Escort West (1958) [Martha Drury]: Killed (off-screen) by Modoc warriors after she has an emotional breakdown and runs right into their midst. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Blood Legacy (Legacy of Blood) (1971) [Victoria Dean]: Crushed to death, along with her father (John Carradine), when the servants push a wine rack over on them. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The House of Seven Corpses (1974) [Gayle]: Stabbed repeatedly in the chest by Wells Bond. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Greek Goddess (1963) [Cleo Grammas]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by John Anderson; we learn of her death afterwards when Ray Collins informs Raymond Burr and John Larkin. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Ex-Mrs. Teddy Stauffer
- Ex-Mrs. Hugo Fregonese (director)
- Mrs. Paolo Cossa (widowed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.