Robert Ginty) continues as the masked Exterminator, and attacks several gang members with a flamethrower following a liquor store robbery. The gang, led by the ambitious X (Mario Van Peebles) plans to take over the city with drugs. John eventually finds a job as a garbageman with his old war buddy Be Gee (Frankie Faison) and dates a dancer named Caroline. But when his activities end up killing X's brother, it leads to retaliation from the gang and a showdown in an old warehouse.
- Film debut of Arye Gross and the second ever film role for John Turturro
- The movie had a number of cuts made to it for violence and length and underwent a number of reshoots. Some of these can be seen in the original theatrical trailer and certain lobby cards.
- Mario Van Peebles picked out all his character's outfits for the movie.
- All of the scenes of the gang members being fried with the flamethrower (save the one at the end) were done during reshoots with a double in place of Robert Ginty.
- Director Mark Buntzman's father David, appears briefly as "Head Mafioso."
Male Deaths Edit
- Derek Evans (Squealer)
- Frankie Faison (Be Gee)
- Arye Gross (Turbo)
- Reggie Rock Bythewood (Spider)
- Irwin Keyes (Monster)
- Bruce Smolanoff (Red Rat)
- Robert 'Louis King '(Philo)
- Scott "Slo-motion" Randolph (Eyes)
- Marc Vahanian (Stitch)
- Jesse Aragon (Crackers)
- Mario Van Peebles (X)
- Kashka (Gang Member)
- Rudy Jones (Gang Member)
- Steffen Zacharias (Pop)
- Edgard Marino (Guard)
- Mark Buntzman (Member of X's Gang) (uncredited)
- Deborah Geffner (Caroline)
- Janet Rotblatt (Mom)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.