Eva Marton (1943 -)
Film Deaths Edit
- Tannhauser (1982) [Elisabeth]: Dies (off-screen) of grief and and exhaustion; her body is shown afterwards at her funeral when Richard Cassilly sees her.
- Tosca (1984) [Tosca]: Commits suicide by jumping from a parapet.
- Andrea Chenier (1985) [Maddalena di Coigny]: Executed (off-screen), along with Jose Carreras by the guillotine; the opera ends with them going to their execution.
- La Gioconda (1986) [La Gioconda]: Commits suicide by stabbing herself, as Matteo Manuguerra looks on in shock.
- Lohengrin (1986) [Elsa]: Dies of grief after Peter Hofmann ascends to the castle of the Holy Grail.
- Il Trovatore (1988) [Duchess Leonora]: Commits suicide by taking poison; she dies shortly afterwards while singing a farewell to Luciano Pavarotti.
- Elektra (1999) [Elektra]: Dies (though I don't know the exact cause)
- Bank ban (2002) [Queen Gertrud]: Stabbed to death in a struggle with Attila Kiss B.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.