The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Eugene Pallette (1889 - 1954)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Going Straight (Corruption) (1916) [Jimmy Briggs]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Ralph Lewis.
- Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages (1916) [Prosper Latour]: Shot to death by soldiers as he walks out of the house carrying Margery Wilson's body.
- Chicago (1927) [Casely]: Shot and killed by Phyllis Haver.
- Heaven Can Wait (1943) [E.F. Strabel]: Dies (off-screen) presumably of old-age/natural causes at some point during the story. He is last seen when Don Ameche runs away with Eugene's daughter (Gene Tierney); his death is not veritably confirmed in any later scenes, but considering how much time passes in the course of the movie, it seems safe to assume he dies.
- The Kansan (Wagon Wheels) (1943) [Tom Waggoner]: Shot by Francis McDonald who bushwhacks him as he rides to town with a couple of his drovers.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Phyllis Gordon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.