Essie Davis (1970 - )
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) [Maggie]: Stabbed in the chest with a scalpel by Ian Bliss under Hugo Weaving's influence in the infirmary. Her body is shown later on when the others discover her. (Thanks to Tal)
- Isolation (2005) [Orla]: Killed (off-screen) when the mutant calf embryo eats its way out of her body; her body is shown afterwards when John Lynch discovers her in a septic tank, then again while Marcel Iures examines her. (Thanks to Yannis)
- Australia (2008) [Katherine Carney]: Killed (off-screen) in an explosion when Japanese planes bomb the Army base; her body is (partially) shown afterwards lying on a stretcher when Tony Barry identifies her (after the body was initially believed to be Nicole Kidman).
- Assassin's Creed (2016) [Mary Lynch]: Stabbed in the neck by her husband, Joseph Lynch (Brian Gleeson). Her body is seen when her son (Angus Brown) walks in. 30 years later Joseph (Brendan Gleeson) explains to his son (Michael Fassbender) that killing Essie was necessary.
- Sweeney Todd (2006 TV) [Mrs. Lovett]: Stabbed in the stomach by Ray Winstone as he's embracing her. (Thanks to Brian)
- Game of Thrones: No One (2016) [Lady Crane]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Faye Marsay; her death is confirmed when Maisie Williams discovers her body.
- Mrs. Justin Kurzel (director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.