Errol Flynn (1909 - 1959)
- The Case of the Curious Bride (1935) [Gregory Moxley]: Accidentally killed in a struggle with Donald Woods; his body is shown afterwards when Warren William discovers him, and his death is shown in a flashback later on.
- The Charge of the Light Brigade (1936) [Major Geoffrey Vickers]: Shot in the chest by C. Henry Gordon; he dies after stabbing C. Henry to death in turn. (Thanks to Brian, Dave, and Gordon)
- The Dawn Patrol (1938) [Captain Courtney]: Shot to death by a German fighter during an air battle; his plane then crashes to the ground. (Thanks to Dave)
- The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex (1939) [Robert Devereux, Earl of Essex]: Executed (off-screen) by beheading.
- They Died With Their Boots On (1941) [General George Armstrong Custer]: Shot to death by Anthony Quinn at the Battle of Little Big Horn. (Thanks to Brian, Dave, and Gordon)
- Rocky Mountain (1950) [Captain Lafe Barstow]: Killed (along with the rest of his men) in a battle against a group of Native American warriors. (Thanks to Dave)
- Too Much, Too Soon (1958) [John Barrymore]: Dies (off-screen) from cirrhosis and pneumonia.
- Ex-husband of Lili Damita.
- Ex-husband of Nora Eddington.
- Husband of Patrice Wymore.
- Grandfather of Luke Flynn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.