The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Erika Blanc (1942 -)
a.k.a. Diana Sullivan
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Third Eye (Il Terzo occhio) (1966) [Laura/Daniela]: Playing a dual role as twin sisters, "Laura" is killed in a car crash after Gioia Pascal tampers with the brakes. Her body is shown several times throughout the movie after Franco Nero secretly brings her home and preserves her. (the other sister "Daniela" survives the movie). (See also Cinzia Monreale in the 1979 remake Beyond the Darkness). (Thanks to Johan)
- Django Shoots First (Django spara per primo) (1967) [Jessica]: Stabbed to death when somebody throws a knife at her as she walks out of the jailhouse. (Thanks to Gadgetman)
- Operation Atlantis (Agent 003, operation Atlantida) (1967) [Kate]: Shot to death in the street. (Thanks to Johan)
- So Sweet...So Perverse (Cosi dolce...cosi perversa; Kiss Me Kill Me) (1969) [Danielle Reynaud]: Shot in her head off-camera (only the shot was heard) by Horst Frank in her apartment. Her body is seen moments later. (Thanks to Johan)
- Human Cobras (L'Uomo piu velenoso del cobra; Target: Murder) (1971) [Leslie]: Killed in a car accident when she smashes into a tree while being chased by George Ardisson. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave (1971) [Susie]: Stabbed with a knife in her chest, thigh and stomach to death by the dying Marina Malfatti (who had been poisoned by Erika and her lover). (Nudity alert: Cloth cut by knife, Left breast visible) (Thanks to G-Man)
- Sweet Spirits (La Rossa dalla pelle che scotta; The Red-Headed Corpse) (1971) [The Senuous Doll]: Stabbed to death. (Thanks to Jack)
- Door into Darkness: The Doll (La porta sul buio; La Bambola) (1973) [Elena Moreschi]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Mara Venier in Erika's fashion studio. The scene ends with Erika screaming as Mara approaches her. Her body is shown lying on the floor the next day. (Thanks to Johan)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.