Eric Balfour (1977 - )
- Scrapbook (1999) [Andy Martin]: Dies after Justin Ulrich slams his car into his.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) [Kemper]: Hit in the back with an sledgehammer by Andrew Bryniarski; Andrew later removes the skin from Eric's face (after hanging him upside-down) and wears it as a mask.
- Face of Terror (2004) [Saleem Haddad]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Spanish cops as he reaches into his pocket making them think he is going for a gun following a fight with Ricky Schroder.
- Rx (2005) [Andrew]: Shot in the chest by a policeman.
- The Spirit (2008) [Mahmoud]: Poisoned (off-screen) when he tastes the Blood of Heracles; his body is shown afterwards when Gabriel Macht discovers him.
- Skyline (2010) [Jarrod]: Head severed from his body by an alien machine that then transplants his brain into an alien biomechanical.
- The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy (2011) [Will Edwards]: Stabbed in the chest by Michael Spears.
- Cell 213 (2011) [Michael Grey]: Shot several times by Michael Rooker after he jumps in front of Audrey Davis.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Harvest (1997) [Jesse McNally]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Nicholas Brendon, after a panicked woman runs into Nicholas and knocks him against Eric.
- Nash Bridges: Shoot the Moon (1999): Shot repeatedly by Don Johnson while trying to assault Jodi Lyn O'Keefe.
- Freakylinks: Subject: Live Fast, Die Young (2001) [Chapin Demetrius] Commits suicide by jumping off a bridge.
- Six Feet Under: I'm Sorry, I'm Lost (2003) [Gabriel Dimas]: Dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances, some time before the episode begins; he appears in a daydream sequence when Lauren Ambrose imagines a conversation with various people in her life who had died.
- 24: Day 6: 2:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m. (2007) [Milo Pressman]: Shot in the head by Ian Anthony Dale, as the other hostages look on in horror when he proclaims himself to be the CTU director in order to protect Marisol Nichols. (Death was requested by Eric Balfour himself in order to film another project).
- Fear Itself: Echoes (2009) [Maxwell]: Stabbed/Slashed to death by Camille Guaty back in the 1920s he is later reincarnated as Aaron Stanford.
- Valemont: Whose Side Are You On? (2009) [Eric Gracen] Stabbed in the stomach by Kristen Hager.
- Haven: Audrey Parker's Day Off (2011) [Duke Crocker]: Killed after getting hit by a car. His death is undone when Ari Cohen causes the day to reset and Emily Rose manages to avoid his death from happening.
- Haven: Now (2015) [Duke Crocker]: Strangled by Lucas Bryant, with Eric's consent, while Emily Rose comforts him. He reappears as a ghost in the next episode (the series finale).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.