Enzo G. Castellari (1938 - )
A.K.A. Enzo Girolami, several other pseudonyms
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Inglorious Bastards (Quel maleditto treno blindato; Counterfeit Commandos; Deadly Mission; G.I. Bro; Hell's Heroes) (1978) [German Soldier]: Shot to death by Peter Hooten
- The New Barbarians (I Nuovi barbari; Metropolis 2000; Warriors of Wasteland) (1982) [Dying man in car]: I haven't seen this film, but the IMDB's identification of his role gives away his fate.
- Striker (1987) [Man who gets shot in the street]: Shot to death (Again, I haven't seen this, but the IMDB gives away his fate).
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) [German general in cinema]: Either burned to death or killed in an explosion after the theatre is first set on fire by Jacky Ido and then blown up by Omar Doom and Eli Roth. (Enzo is not seen during the carnage, but it's established that everybody is trapped inside the theatre).
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Son of Marino Girolami (director).
- Brother of Ennio Girolami.
- Cousin of Massimo Vanni.
- Father of Stefania Girolami Goodwin and Andrea Girolami.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.