Emily Watson (1967 - )
- Breaking the Waves (1996) [Bess McNeill]: Fatally beaten (off-screen) by Udo Kier and his men; she dies shortly after being brought into the emergency room. Her body is shown again later on when her husband (Stellan Skarsgard) gives her a burial at sea. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- Hilary and Jackie (1998) [Jackie du Pre]: Dies of multiple sclerosis (off-screen). We only hear a radio news report of her death; her body is not shown.
- Equilibrium (2002) [Mary O'Brien]: Executed by being placed in an incinerator; Christian Bale arrives too late to save her.
- The Book Thief (2013) [Rosa Hubermann] Dies along with Geoffrey Rush after their house is bombed in an air raid. Her body is later shown alongside Geoffrey (when Sophie Nélisse sees them being carried out of the rubble as she tries to keep a dying Nico Liersch alive).
- The Happy Prince (2018) [Constance Wilde]: Dies (off-screen) during spinal surgery; she appears as a ghostly figure to her husband (Rupert Everett), before he receives a letter the subsequent day informing him of her death. She later appears again briefly as a vision to Rupert.
- Genius: Chapter Nine (2017) [Elsa Einstein]: Dies in bed of kidney failure with her husband Albert Einstein (Geoffrey Rush) by her side.
- King Lear (2018) [Regan]: Poisoned offscreen by her sister Emma Thompson. She then kills Emma by stabbing her in the heart. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.