Emile Meyer (1910 - 1987)
- Shane (1953) [Ryker]: Shot by Alan Ladd in a gunfight in the saloon.
- Raw Edge (1956) [Pop Penny]: Shot dead by Neville Brand.
- Good Day For A Hanging (1959) [Marshal Hiram Cain]: Shot by Robert Vaughn as the posse pursues the bank robbers. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rawhide: Incident of the Portrait (1962) [Raymond Curtis]: Dies as a result of being struck by John Ireland when he breaks into his and Nina Shipman's house in search of food. Emile went for his rifle and John wrestled it away and stuck him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Deadly Debt (1965) [Ed Talbert]: Dies from a fatal heart attack in Union Station after seeing Gregory Morton outside his phone booth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.